Why: Paul & Kristyn moved to California, and they took Thacker with them. Seriously, we are so excited for you, but we are missing you already. Can't wait to see pics are hear all about the beach. Tell us everything.( No child was harmed in the making of this picture but it was so cute we had to tease him just a little. Just look at his face; "Are you gonna share or do I have to take it?"
How I Feel!
2 comments:
Oh, that is so cute. Did you share Chris? This is the time Thacker will grow so fast. Next time we see Thacker he will look so different. Love MOm
"Amen!" to this blog! We miss paul,kristyn, and thacker already! And its only been a week! I love all pictures of that blondie and hope he won't grow at all while they are gone. Alas, this cannot be. Then we better get lots of pictures instead!
Post a Comment