Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wrestle time

Maybe this post is just for me. But I hope you all enjoy it and I know you can appreciate it- especially Vic, Paul and Chris who are all such good daddys to your little ones. This was Luke and Jason wrestling which at Luke's age maybe it should be called King of the Mountain since the object is to try to climb on top of dad. I just love seeing little kids play with their dad. I posted just one of these shots on our Payne family blog but I think seeing the series, well it's almost like seeing the action live (remember Free to Choose?).




1 comments:

Pack of Robinsons said...

...and no babies were hurt in the making of this film? We're constantly trying to protect Mackay from being kissed to death by Hailey. It looks like Luke is having the time of his life. Jenny