We all know how much mothers love the art their children produce (we have all been to Grandma's house and have seen the art wall). I know that sometimes we may be the only ones who appreciate these works of art. It is just so fun to see what is in their heads. But I think you will get a kick out of them.
First of all... does anyone know which park this is? Anyone, anyone? Do you recognize it? I love that Luke (and all of my kids) have happy memories of this park. Click on the photo to enlarge:And this just made me laugh:
By the way, that is a fake tattoo on his forehead... which looks like he ran into wall.
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Some More Art
Posted by paynejandj at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I DO recognize that park! What great memories (and spelling :))
Post a Comment