Babies are just proof God loves us and trusts us. They mean life and future.
Did I ever tell you your kids are precious little people? They are noisy and don't always follow rules and make messes, and you have to let them run in the hall, but I am excited for you new additions.
I always used to wonder when my kids were born, who is this person? I ran out of patients and went to bed early sometimes,except when Jenny came and jumped on the bed, but you are the wonderful people I have dreamed about. So,
we wait to see the grandchildren develop and wait to see who they are. Don't you just love it?

1 comments:
Thanks for your thoughts mom. I remember feeling a bit of sadness right when Wesley was about to be born because I realized this baby boy that I already loved... I didn't even know. Crazy pregnancy hormones I am sure. Parenthood is an adventure! I never knew I could love something this difficult!
Joy
Post a Comment