Monday, September 12, 2011

Do You See What I See?

5 comments:

Pack of Robinsons said...

Yep. Kid on the left needs a haircut... just like Peter.

marlenegetsmail said...

Is that Peter? Gosh, he has a job alreaady. wow! Cute kid.Grandma

Wendy said...

Is that....? Really?! Like, seriously?! How cool!!

Kristyn said...

And the black girl is competing with him for biggest hair.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

It's actually not Peter. A friend pointed the ad out to me because she thought it was him too. Crazy how much they look alike! I studied the photo for like 5 minutes. Wait...is that peter? I guess I would have known if I'd taken him to a photo shoot for Old Navy. But it still threw me. Kind of fun.

As far as cutting his hair...we did just give him a major trim but kept "the shag" look...I have to, because my parents told me so, and I have to honor my father and mother.