Sunday, October 17, 2010

We had a great time with Joy and Jason and my wonderful grandchildren. They are so clever. Wesley was sure Grandpa needed some advice. We were in Sacrament meeting and the speakers were up front and Grandpa was resting and meditating(sleeping) and Wesley looked up at him and said"Grandpa, the prayer is over now." Such a smart child. Grandpa said, Oh, ok. opened his eyes again (for awhile.)

The Balloon Fiesta was great fun. Peggy and Thad want to try it too. I was so tired when we got home to Joys house, I just went to bed and so did Joy.
Joy will amaze us all soon with a new human being. Such a feat! Such a great gift to have. Now to pull -off another feat -to raise them.
Remember, my children-parents. When your kids are 40 they will finally forgive you! Maybe. Love you and love your talents and wisdom. I am forever learning from you(. My bread turned out good Joy.) Love MOM

2 comments:

paynejandj said...

I am so glad Mom! Do you think you have it down? It is a work in progress.

I am so glad you posted the story about Wesley. I had almost forgotten. That was too funny!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Glad you made it back in one piece. That is an early morning! But worth it.