Monday, October 18, 2010

New Favorites



I CANNOT stop watching these. I laugh so hard it is almost criminal. I mean, really. Who are these people?





Did you pee your pants yet?

And for your final viewing pleasure:




5 comments:

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Wish I had a better camera. The stitches are a site to see. The doctor called today with the biopsy report (on the skin they removed...the original mole results we already knew...obviously, which is what led us to the Cancer Institute)...anyway, everything looks good. We are relieved. (That's because we just went to the bathroom). But we are so glad.

Ok, my ambien is kicking in. Need to get off the computer.

paynejandj said...

We laughed so hard! The reason why I LAUGHED is because that is so Jason! He never gets the lyrics right. It is a joke we have had going on since we got married. Jason says he wants to compete against these guys.

And then we clicked on this other youtube link... it is Mr. Daker's sing-a-long with the lyrics below so you can sing too! I was CRYING!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgJxEfYT3Kg&feature=related

And wow- Vic's scar is so much bigger than I imagined it. Ouch.

Kristyn said...

kay stop, that first guy's my uncle.

just kidding.

although if i did meet him i would totally ask if i could steal his cat picture in the background. wow.


and so glad vic's okay! (and that you relieved your bowels. that's always a good feeling too.)

Anonymous said...

That boy needs to get a tan! Oh wait.... that was the problem to begin with huh?

Sam said...

ouch! I am glad that you are ok. I know know what to say - I am just clad you are ok!!