
No Artery Nate. He was VERY interesting and very unique. I liked him. When I asked him how he knows Vic he said, "I was in love with his sister for three years." Ok. That settles it then.





We ran into Serene and John Bean in the airport! They were on the same flight to Salt Lake with us. Peter got to meet his second cousin. They were flying home from New Mexico where they had just finalized the adoption of their little Christy.








5 comments:
Kay so what's happening in the picture taken in Jenny's fam room? The Gardner girls look so serious! Is everyone getting a lecture? :) I love outtakes.
We had a little get together with extended family for dessert. Morgan and Jean came as well as Bonnie and her girls. I'm not sure what was going on at the time. Maybe we were talking about something serious?
Molly you look so tan in these pics!
Thanks for the outtakes! They are so fun to see. Wow, Nate. He looks great with grey hair!
Thanks for posting. Love to see the kids play(as well at adults) Nate looks older for sure. Is his life going ok? Very glad to have Jason in the family though. Love Mom
Post a Comment