Having Sam visit us (as documented in the previous two posts) was so fun. We loved having him here, and hope you come back again!
But now, I'd like to point out that the only people who have NOT visited us in our home here would be: Joy and Co., Wendy and Pete-ah, and the Pegster.
You may experience a shunning from us at Thanksgiving.
Other than that, I have to tell you about this insanely good Indian Fresh Fruit Salad. We made it for Sammy when he was here, and it was so good I wanted to cry. Recipe here. I only wish fruit salads were more photogenic.
And these are the bounties you get to experience when staying at the Paul Jackson adobe. Next matter of business for the Jackson family: heading to Sam's place for Thanksgiving! Everyone in California thinks it's a fabulous idea. Sam said his dining area is huge and can seat a large army. Perfect!
I can already smell the pumpkin pie...
2 comments:
thanksgiving in Arizona is a wonderful idea and will be my rally cry for the next two months! "kids, time to get up and Thanksgiving in AZ!" Yep, nice ring!
You know, we were in you stomping grounds about 2 1/2 months before you guys arrived. So we have been there but the timing was bad.
And I so want to make that yummy yummy salad!!! Or just eat that yummy salad, you know, in case anyone else wanted to MAKE it for me.
Post a Comment