Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Award winning...

Jenny is an award winning "progress-or". As Jenny's older brother I can remember a ways back and looking back I can easily see that Jenny has [as David McCullough described George Washington] "steadily grown". And isn't that "it". What else is there? I am amazed and inspired by how Jenny has developed her talents - mentally, physically, musically, financially, spiritually, emotionally, creatively etc, etc. Jenny has achieved and accomplished. When you are around Jenny you can sense that she is a powerful individual.

I hope you had a wonderful birthday Jenny. Love you. Thanks for your example.




This is not a picture of Jenny. This is a picture of Jenny's back yard. Where are my pictures of you? I am certain that sweet Lucy is very proud of you too.

2 comments:

Pack of Robinsons said...

never heard of it before but its going on my resume now! Thank you so much-what a wonderful compliment!

Pack of Robinsons said...

"mentally, physically, musically, financially, spiritually, emotionally, creatively"

...philosophically, ecumenically...