
I love that Jenny lives so close! I drop by, often unannounced, and she is always happy to see me and lets me in no matter what busy work she is in the middle of! I like to go over just to chat, see the kids (hold ashley), or vent about a stressor, and she smiles and listens! She often feeds me too, which is great for a non-cooking-person like me. And I love it when we can take off for lunch or to the store- just fun outings with my sister and friend! I love you Jenny! Happy Birthday!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Award winning- Friend
Posted by Wendy at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wendy, You have been there for me so many times I can never repay you...unless I can watch your first born for you. You are a great Au Pair! (sp?)
Post a Comment