Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day Dad!




Thanks Dad for all that you do and have done. We love you!

6 comments:

paynejandj said...

These shots are all so great! I don't think I have ever seen the top one with Dad and Wendy- too cute!

And I love the family Christmas shot. Peggy is just enthralled with her Barbie. I am wearing gloves with short sleeves- how Arizona is that! I wonder what Sam or Vic said that was making us laugh at that moment?

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Happy Father's Day, Le! May your wardrobe continue to live on...

Vic said...

Amen Peggy, Amen.

Pack of Robinsons said...

Joy, I dig the tribute to Micheal Jackson. Wrong Family though... These are great photos. I love to see Dad when he was young.

Anonymous said...

Anybody notice what Paul's doing with his Mouth? What a nerd. Lets give him a wedgie when we see him next.

Wendy said...

What fun pictures! Like how my pants are tucked into my socks?! Which match my shirt, of course! Happy Fathers day, Dad! We love you!