Thad is rad. I've totally lost Paul to the world cup. He doesn't even know he has a family right now. It's pretty funny. And those are a lot of fireworks. I think him and Paul would get along really well!
So, um, did he set them off already? Is that like an opening ceremony thing? Or is he still lighting them off? Or does he wait until the end (because it is still going on right or am I totally lost here)? That is pretty cool.
Yay worldcup! Holland gets very very excited. We all dress in orange and this year we have the much "celebrated" vuvuzela :). Will post some pictures soon!
7 comments:
Thad is rad. I've totally lost Paul to the world cup. He doesn't even know he has a family right now. It's pretty funny. And those are a lot of fireworks. I think him and Paul would get along really well!
So, um, did he set them off already? Is that like an opening ceremony thing? Or is he still lighting them off? Or does he wait until the end (because it is still going on right or am I totally lost here)? That is pretty cool.
Yay worldcup! Holland gets very very excited. We all dress in orange and this year we have the much "celebrated" vuvuzela :).
Will post some pictures soon!
he lights them off when the us scores. Or any other event he deems worthy.
Holy CRAZY!
Is he just about out of them after yesterday?
So Sorry the USA isn't in the competion anymore! How amazing would a USA-Holland final be!
Post a Comment