As the end of the year last year approached I was thinking about all of my 2009 resolutions. They were not all that successful. But they were really good so I figured I would try again in 2010. Things like: getting my children into a good chore routine, making a regular scripture study time (routine again), exercising regularly (this has been pretty good actually). Having 3 kids has made it really difficult for me, because I am not Jenny Robinson, to exercise daily. Giving up a monthly cell phone plan for prepaid and using that money to join the YMCA has been the best! Speaking of money, getting back to and living strictly by our budget we made last year... that is another thing I want to do again. And perhaps another big house project- the back yard- 2010, let's do it again.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment