2010 because you don't know when.... the crap will hit the fan.
Peggy came up with the hens one! I'm getting some chickens (again!) and planning their 'dog secure' home. But my plan for the year is to be more ready. Eggs are just one thing I want on hand. But also; a church bag so when we leave for 8:30 church I can just grab a bag of quite books, toys, snacks and be ready, teach my kids each a meal they can prepare so they are ready when mom gets sick and stays in bed, Help my kids be ready to be more self sufficient and help out more, Get a will so we are ready-save more $$ so we are ready for what ever. You get the picture. I hate to be caught unaware and not feel like I have made some prep for it. (even if it's just a granola bar so when I get stuck in line, I can pacify my children until we get out!
P.S. I knew the last time I saw Grandpa at Thanksgiving, it would be the last. I told my self that we needed to get ready for a potential trip and have some gas$$ saved. When the deer hit us in December and the insurance paid out on it- we were ready. So maybe I'll just be ready to receive the tender mercies of the Lord and worry about more important things like the exaltation of my family and neighbors.
Friday, February 5, 2010
2010, gonna get some hens!
Posted by Pack of Robinsons at 12:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good one Jen.
Call me about a will.
i will
Post a Comment