Here is all of the information extracted at the hands of the torturer (click photo for full size).Stars of the show, these two won the spirit stick:
(Sorry Kristyn, I don't have a rotate feature my software; let me know if you want the RAW and I can email it).
Fun to drive:
More practical:
Perfect photo until I ran in front of Wendy after pressing the button. 2 milliseconds later it all fell apart- so here is history as it happened...
(More photos to come when I get a sec to process... If anyone wants the RAW files to play with and process differently, please let me know).
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Torture
Posted by paynejandj at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I really love that first picture. Lets frame it. I love the crazy laugh that Sam seems to be giving.
I actually like it too. It shows the craziness with my head poking out like... "hello?" And the title seems to fit- family pictures are torture!
I like that last picture I mean...
Post a Comment