Jenny, I totally laughed when I saw your amazing awesome dump truck cake! Luke's cake looks like Mater and yours is obviously one of the Mercedes models of semi trucks.
Oh, so funny! I originally wanted to make an Elmo cake. Then I checked out Kristyn's blog archive for the firetruck and used Thack's firetruck as inspiration. The real point is that great minds think alike!
6 comments:
Jenny, I totally laughed when I saw your amazing awesome dump truck cake! Luke's cake looks like Mater and yours is obviously one of the Mercedes models of semi trucks.
Trucks are SO HARD! Remember Thack's PINK fire truck? That was nothing like I had pictured in my mind.
I say good job you two!
We just need Molly to round up some random neighbor and we will win for sure!
-Jason
Is that what it is? Has my wife been jinxing us every year? Great cakes ladies!
Hilarious! We just moved into our new place and got internet. I'm finally catching up.
Oh, so funny! I originally wanted to make an Elmo cake. Then I checked out Kristyn's blog archive for the firetruck and used Thack's firetruck as inspiration. The real point is that great minds think alike!
Post a Comment