By Vic, Molly and Peter. And by Jenny, Chris and "the gang". Also by Joy, Jason and kids. And by Wendy & Pete. Also by Paul, Kristyn and the boys. And last but not least... Peggy.
Super Samson and the Birthday Surprise
Mild mannered Sam, the alter ego of Super Samson, relaxed on the couch anticipating his birthday cake--little did he suspect the surprises his super friends held in store.Suddenly, Sam's super sensitive hearing honed in on the welcomed noise of the bakery truck quickly approaching his super house.
Not only could he hear the truck, he could super-sam-smell-it. Mmm....Sumptuous sultry [white] chocolate satin surprise.
Just before the truck turned into his neighborhood, his nemesis nephew Grantthrew a box of nails under the truck to keep all the scrumptious goodies for himself.
The truck careened out of control and headed for a group of kids crossing the street. The group just happen to be Jack, Allie, Thacker, Peter and all their siblings walking to the park. Jack and the others heard the truck coming but it was too late to move this caravan of cousins in time.
Super Samson could here the children screaming in panic. He sprang into action! Just before the bakery truck was about to smoosh the little ones into strawberry creme filling, Super Samson jumped in front of the truck and stopped it dead in it's tracks.Nemesis Nephew Grant (or the NNG) was NOT happy! This was not going to be the end of his devious plan to intercept his sweet reward.
All the nieces and nephews cheered for Super Sam! He was their favorite super hero! Except for Grant- his dastardly plan was ruined! Super Sam knew just what to do! He used his super power of tickling to make Nemesis Nephew Grant laugh!He laughed so hard his sides hurt! He laughed so hard his eyes watered! He laughed so hard, everyone laughed too! No one was mad at Nemesis Nephew Grant anymore cause they were all too happy!
But Sam was so caught up in the excitement that he almost forgot it was his birthday. There were only a few minutes left before his birthday came to an end and he still didn't have a cake with sparkly candles on top. How could he reach his full super strength without his super birthday cake? He knew he needed that cake, and pronto! He walked over to the mangled truck, and hoping to find a salvaged piece of his scrumptious cake, he opened the door and ...
And there it was. Tipped over on its side, but still intact, was the most decadent 23 1/2 tiered cake.The cake would go down in history as the biggest and best cake the world had ever seen. Past, present, and future. Then suddenly something jumped out from behind the cake! It was all of Super Sams close friends and family. "Surprise!!!!" They all yelled.
Sam realized it had all been planned! NNG was in on the surprise! Sam was so happy to see all the people he loved there for him! They all proceeded to eat the cake with their hands (cause its more fun that way) and dance and sing long into the night.
Sam would remember it as the best birthday he ever had.
THE END
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
A Progressive Happy Birthday Story
Posted by paynejandj at 12:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Happy birthday Sammy-o!!
Joy, this turned out fantastic! I think I recognize that brown haired Barbie from another theatrical production put on by the Payne team, right? She's becoming quite the starlet! And the blonde lady eating her cake must have lost her pants somewhere in the mangled truck mess. Have Allie tell her she's being immodest, kay? :) This turned out great! It was really cool to hear how the story turned out by everyone too!
Seriously amazing! I love it! You did a great job. Where did you find all those little pieces of cake? Holy cow.
This was awesome! We should do one of these at Christmas but have all of us act like the dolls.
Sam - Happy Birthday! I wish we could all be there today for your. It was fun to see how every body's portion of the story turned out and The Payne family's theatrical presentation of it is fantastic. I also noticed little angel Lucy there. I am certain that she is proud of her Super Uncle Sam - as are we all. If she drops by to say Happy Birthday to you today, send our love to her. And most of all today know that we love you! Happy Birthday!
Yay Happy Birthday Super Sam! Now lets eat cake!
I was so excited about the blog post itself that I forgot to tell sam happy birthday! 36 years young and handsome.
Happy Happy Birthday Super Sam! We really do think you are one amazing man. We love you so much. It was really fun to read everyone's portion of the story as they were coming in.
For fun Vic and Molly appear "as themselves" again as well as Kristyn and Thacker. I didn't have Paul's barbie doll. And Lucy is there. But it is Lucy alive and well. It is our make believe story about our make-believe hero so I hope that Vic and Molly don't mind that I had her there not in angel form.
Special thanks goes to the Hedrick Family and the Lewis Family for the use of their toys! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Happy Birthday Sam!
Thank you all for your birthday wishes and your calls/ voice messages. I love you and thank you for thinking of me today. It really made today a special day for me. I lvoe the
Thank you all for your birthday wishes and your calls/ voice messages. I love you and thank you for thinking of me today. It really made today a special day for me. I love the story! I just bought and finished watching Superman Returns ($3 from half-price books!) and this goes along with it so well. I almost started crying here in the public library ( I stopped by to check my email and stuff) but thought that getting hauled out by security in a white straight jacket wasn't the best way to end my day.
Love you all tons!
You are much better to me than I deserve, I think.
hugs,
Sam
So glad you liked it Sam! And just so you know, Joy planned the whole thing WEEKS ago. Quite the super sister to the Super Samson.
Just to clarify one thing - Sam we are not better to you than you deserve. Unfortunately we can't be as good to you as you deserve and still meet all the obligations of life. You are more super than you know and deserve royal treatment more than we are capable of offering. So you'll have to settle for this and know that we love you!
Cast of characters:
Super Sam played by Ken Doll. NNG (Grant) by the tuxedo doll. The cousins (from left to right)Luke (in the weird hat and clothes)Peter and Bennett - Bennett is the smaller baby- in the wagon, Lucy, Allie, Thacker pulling the wagon (although you can't tell because Allie is standing in front of him)Hailey, MacKay and Wesley (identical toeheads so take your pick for who's who) and then Jack who was leading the troops across the street although you can't exactly tell from this angle. Wish I had more shots of the cousins from other angles. And then of course Vic, Molly and Kristyn were there.
Sam, this is from everyone of us because we all love you so much!!!
Sam, Happy Birthday! Hope it was fantastic! Jenny
P.S. Joy, thanks for putting Jango in there as the bakery truck driver! That means so much to us!
OH Jenny! I totally forgot! I was thinking of Jango when I grabbed the Clifford dog (started out small and then grew HUGE with all of the LOVE) but if you look at Hailey, she actually has Jango on the least going to the park. Thank you for reminding me of that. I had wanted to point that out!
Jango is on the LEASH is what I meant to say.
I don't think my post made it on. This was so creative, perfect for Sam who is also creative. Love you Sambo. Mom
yay! i love the doll stories! And I love Sammy! So its a great combo!
Post a Comment