That picture made a blog appearance two years ago, but I love it so I'm posting it again. Joy, you are spunky, intelligent, sympathetic, creative, insightful, down to earth, a great mom, easy to talk to, are amazing at home construction projects, you grow your own tomatoes (and make killer roasted tomato soup), support your husband in a demanding calling and job, are inspiringly frugal (totally made up a word), athletic (and make up your own mini triathlons), AND have awesome non-seaweed hair. We love you to pieces and are SO glad we're in the same family!
Hope you have a great day Joy!
1 comments:
Kristyn- thanks for the email telling me to look. It is kind of silly because I realize this year we have sort of been doing this on the blog... but I was still surprised!
Thanks guys! I love all yous alls.
Post a Comment