Wonderful Aunt
Great Lips
Great Legs
Great hair
Beautiful
Strong
Home Builder
Great Conversationalist
Strong Testimony
Natural Birther
Cook Extraordinaire
Spanish Speaking Fool
Thoughtful
Frugal Mugal
Knows how to have fun
Great Seester
Hard Worker
Undeserving Gingerbread House Wiener
Now go celebrate your birth! And thank ya mutha. We love you.
Great Lips
Great Legs
Great hair
Beautiful
Strong
Home Builder
Great Conversationalist
Strong Testimony
Natural Birther
Cook Extraordinaire
Spanish Speaking Fool
Thoughtful
Frugal Mugal
Knows how to have fun
Great Seester
Hard Worker
Undeserving Gingerbread House Wiener
Now go celebrate your birth! And thank ya mutha. We love you.

2 comments:
You guys are too generous and kind! I have been having a great day except for one downer... I was wishing for my gingerbread trophy! Dang.
Love you guys so much! I don't remember ever seeing that photo!!! Look at Lucy's smile- she is loving it too!
P.S. Mom, thank you!
Joy
Post a Comment