Thursday, April 9, 2009

While we're waiting for pics of the new nephew and grandson, I thought I'd share this freebie I found online for maybe Allie or Hailey. It's a free princess DVD, link here. (You have to scroll down a bit to where it says Free Precious Places Princess DVD [I couldn't get it to link directly].) 

Editor's note: they ran out really quickly! They're no longer available to order, but feel free to check that site again for more free stuff in the future, or get on their mailing list and they said they can directly hook you up with freebies as they come available. Sorry about that one. 

Also, this is an awesome website to find free stuff to subscribe to for your birthday. Free ice cream at Cold Stone and DQ? Free burgers at Red Robin? You better believe Paul and I are cheap like that. :)

0 comments: