Ok not really but I can't seem to get the song out of my head. You will have to click on the link to see the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vMoK0focAFE
Can you guess what the lyrics are? Don't cheat!
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Let's learn this dance!!!
Posted by paynejandj at 12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
............what.....the..?!
Isn't it AWESOME! Don't you just love it! Your going to be singing it in your head.
What does it mean!? It does get you dancing ( in your seat, if not in the street!), liked it when he started playing the harmonica....
I wanted to thankyou all for calling and singing Happy Birthday to me! from California!
Very nice to be thought of! love you all! Linda
What does it mean!? It does get you dancing ( in your seat, if not in the street!), liked it when he started playing the harmonica....
I wanted to thankyou all for calling and singing Happy Birthday to me! from California!
Very nice to be thought of! love you all! Linda
Post a Comment