Thank You, Thank You!
I did not at all expect something like this and I LOVE IT! I shoved everything I thought I might remotely need for a Sunday with 6 kids in this great purse/ diaper bag. When our foster kids, Gazel and Noah came to church with us I wanted to be ready and it ALL fit. When the spit up came and Gazel needed something to quite her because she didn't understand 'prayer time' it was so easy to find. But enough about this cool bag... what about my cool family that was so great and giving and made my birthday a real surprise.
*The bonus: I had a friend admire my bag the other day and when I explained that my husband surprised me with it for my birthday, she exclaimed "what husband thinks of things like that?"
Um, Mine!
2 comments:
We love the bag and we love you!
Awesome hubs!
Such a cute bag--what an awesome superMom!
Post a Comment