Dear Family,
We took a little trip to Mesa to see our Hailey baptised. It was wonderful and Hailey you were radiant and I know Heavenly Father knows you were baptised and now are in his fold.
We retured home and to our surprise a secret pegnancy has taken place. I suppose it happed at night but we didn't know it. It was kept secret and we couldn't see signs of it comeing , no large belly did we notice. We hope it's not an unwanted event but who can tell. We have taken care not to spread the secret until now. You know some things are personnal. However, we do not know who the Dad is. We hope we will know soon. We hope he is a fine unstanding citzen that can provide for his family.
The secret is out now. We have a new baby fish! He is tiny and cute. His job now is to not make any adult mad and eat him. I guess that's what happens when the kids get out of hand.
So, I didn't eat any of you and you turned out fine. Hope to hear from you all.
Love Mom
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Posted by marlenegetsmail at 9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks for not eating us mom! Can you send a pic of the new bundle of joy?
Post a Comment