Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Wendy!

Home girl, you are da-bomb! Happy Birfday!
I have held on to this picture for months for just the right occasion, and ta-da here it is, your Special Day! Wendy rescued me while doing costumes for Peter Pan and Wendy (very fitting, I know!). The day before the show opened, we found out that Capt. Hooks wig was too huge for the 14yr old actor. So back in the dressing room, she wore the wig while I gave it a trim and then stitched it to his hat. A wardrobe malfunction would be the worst thing to happen in a play, who cares if they forget their lines!
So off topic...
Wendy, you is the best and would do anything for anyone if they aksed;) you! I hope you had a fabulous birthday and feel better. Being Nurse to a bunch of snot nosed kids is bound to get you sick sooner or later but nothing can keep you down for long! We all love you!

Happy Birthday!

1 comments:

marlenegetsmail said...

Happy Birthday Wendy. Have a big hug and kiss and snuggle up and watch a movie. Wish I were there to see you and Jenny sew and perform your craft. Love Mom