Here is the only picture of Jason we took during the whole trip! Not Jason?!? OK. But he could have a similar profile... and he is really tall... and I know he is Joy's rock to lean on when she needs him... and I believe he could weather any storm and still stand firm!
We actually took this picture on the way to the wedding in a place called "The Valley of the Gods" (See another close fit!)
Jason we hope you had a great birthday and actually got to celebrate it with Joy (as in the same town and all). Maybe Joy even made one of her signature cakes and you went crazy and had a soda too! We're all glad your a part of our family.
Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jason! I thought about you all day! I love having another family member to share August with (and Kristyn too!)
Go August! Thanks Wendy! Thank you Jenny for the birthday wishes. I did have a special shapes cake last night and we celebrated with some extended Payne family. The special shape was Colorado and we put a gummy treat at Telluride- my favorite spot! (This is the only special shape that is summer cake compatible). The Recces Pieces in the shape of a 35 also helped. Wow, 35, 4 kids- I guess I'm all growing up now... I very grateful to be part of a great family.
Post a Comment