Sunday, July 10, 2011

What's on your bottom

Joy was here last week. Miss them so much. They were such good kids for Grandpa and Grandma. Course I gave them as much sugar as they wanted(did I say that).
Anyway, we were off to a park or something. The kids were in back all straped in. Grandpa couldn't go, so I sat in front. Joy was putting Rachel into her car seat.
There was a toy rocket on the front passager seat. I slid it to the floor and sat down.
Westley said," Grandma, you have something on your bum". "What! I said. Is it a spider?" No he shook his head." You have something on your bum". "What is it, did i get it off."? I brushed my backside thinking it was crawling on me." Was is food or are my pants stained? "" No, he said, you have something on your bum".
"What is it Westley?"
"My rocket' he said.
"Oh, I have your rocket on my bum". He shook his head yes.
'Well," begining to laugh," its on the floor"." Grandma didn't sit on it. Its ok,"
I guess he thought if I sat on his rocket it was going to stick there.
Lucky for me I haven't had any rockets stick to my bum lately. But you never know.
Grandma

3 comments:

Pack of Robinsons said...

Are there stars on your underwear? 'Cause your but is out of this world!
Inappropriate I know, but it's what first came to mind. Funny story mom. Sounds like a fun week!

paynejandj said...

Oh that makes me laugh all over again!

Thank you THANK YOU Mom and Dad for that huge act of service to us. My kids miss you and loved spending the time with you. I overheard Luke tonight talking about Grandma and Grandpa with his little friend. Wish I could have caught exactly what he was saying.

They LOVE you!

Wendy said...

ha ha! Good story Grandma!!