We are here. I am locked out of my email which has made things very difficult (our callings and such) . We have had a house guest staying with us the last couple of weeks. It has been a very sad situation and so a lot of things have been put on hold while work through some things. I have thought about Jenny and Chris being foster parents and how I really do not feel that "call". The thought occurred to me that not just foster children need a safe home to go to sometimes.
So maybe... this week... we will return to a normal schedule.
Oh and did I mention that Jason has gone out of town 5 times in the last 2 months and that he will be leaving again soon. :(
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Hi family!
Posted by paynejandj at 7:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How are you locked out of your email? Did you forget your password?? We've got to get you guys a gmail account. Maybe now is the time to switch and start over with a new email address!
This all sounds very stressful...I hope you are doing ok through all of this.
Bummer! I hope your house guest is doing better. You are so nice to help them out!
I can't believe how stressful that was. I mean for you and all that was involved. The Bishop should be involved too. Mom
Details?!
Post a Comment