
Honeymoon over. We both had a real good time. I assume all of you know where we went? On a cruise! I didnt find out what we were doing or where we were going til we got off the plane it Miami, and a Carnival Cruise employee was waiting to pick us up. It stopped in Grand Cayman, Roatan (an island off the coast of Honduras), Belize, and Cozumel (an island off mexico). We did a lot of swimming, but none of the other fun shore excursions. They were way to expensive. We got a lot of sun, and ate way too much. We didn't take very many pictures, but I'll post some when I next get a chance. Did everyone get home safely and have a fun time? I saw a few of the pics on this blog and on Wendy's. I have only seen this picture from our photographer, but hopefully we'll get the rest back soon and get them posted.
Last night we opened up presents with Thads parents and Mom and Dad. We got a lot of good stuff, and a few things to return. So now it's time to set up house. Thanks everyone for coming, and for helping at the reception. Love ya!
Monday, May 16, 2011
And We're Back
Posted by Anonymous at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ooh! Nice picture! You are such a model!!
beauty queen and a half. love it!
YOU are so stink'n BEAUTIFUL!!!
When Mackay saw the above picture he exclaimed "Oh, look a Princess"!
Post a Comment