The other day Thacks tooted.
It reaked.
I told him, "Thacks, you REALLY need to hold in your toots. That is totally disgusting." To which he answered, "But mom, if I do that, then my hand stinks sooo bad!"
Do you love that story?! I think it's my favorite Thacker moment yet.
And maybe we get too much of a kick out of potty humor.
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Didn't want to post this on MY blog, but...
Posted by Kristyn at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I had to read that twice and then I laughed out loud and had to read it to the family! SO Funny!!!
Joy! I am so glad you loved it! I was starting to regret it after I posted it wondering if I sounded too immature. Ohhh well if I did! It's still the funniest story in my mind!!!
Please bless no one in this family will ever be too mature for fantastic potty humor. It never gets old.
This was hilarious and sadly, reminded me a little of Victor.
Hilarious.
Do you teach Vic to plug up his toots with his hand too?
We tried plugging up Jango's toots but his eyes popped out. Either way is gross.
I had to read this to my kids. We all got a laugh. I don't really want to admit it but yes our family tells a fair share of "farting" jokes. Not to mention the laughter that occurs when little ones sneak out at un-opportune times.
Post a Comment