Friday, March 25, 2011

Congratulations Vic and Molly!

We are thrilled the concert turned out so well! Way to go! I guess Peggy didn't end up clogging (she told me she was helping out that night. When I asked her what she was going to do, she said taking tickets or something but if things got slow she would probably get up on stage and clog. Guess she didn't have to).

Seriously we are so so happy for you and proud of you and Vic and Lucy and Peter!

Now tell me, who was it really who commented about the concert that you had quoted on your blog? :)

3 comments:

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Thanks, Joy! The quote was from a girl named Brooke. (I didn't ask or pay her to say it).

The blogs and photos and videos about the concert just do not and will not do it justice. I've had some requests to put one on in Arizona...so maybe I will! Then you could come.

paynejandj said...

We would love to come!!! I thought the quote was so sweet and then I started to wonder if it was kind of a goofy joke. I wasn't sure because I could see it go either way so I didn't post the comment on your blog.

Also Peggy's comment totally made me laugh (still does) so I thought the rest of the fam might get a chuckle out of it too.

Wendy said...

You should do one in AZ! The video brought tears to my eyes- it was beautiful! And I wanna hear you sing. You guys are amazing!