Wednesday, December 15, 2010

thank you all!

Thank you all who helped me paint my house! I love the way it looks now and am so grateful for your patience and efforts to help me get as much done as we could. I hope you all had fun along the way, too. I enjoyed working with you (though you did most of the work) and know I could not have done it without you. Thank you for your help!

3 comments:

marlenegetsmail said...

Your welcome. I like your house Sam. I hope you have many hours of enjoyment fixing things and such. Love Mom

Kristyn said...

I still thought the pink was a good color. :) It looks great with the tan color - and how much doi you love the free paint program??! We sure got our good use out of it as well! It was great seeing you that whole week!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Ok, I need photos of last week, people! Someone needs to do a blog.

Wow, so you guys painted Sam's whole house?

So this means you'll all me making the trek to Park City this summer to help us build a new deck? Awesome.