Friday, July 2, 2010

Swagger Wagon

I wish we were as cool as the Paynes. They have one of these!

6 comments:

Pack of Robinsons said...

That was awesome! Can I swagger with the Payne's even if I don't have a swagger wagon? The jenster

paynejandj said...

Yo, de only peeps dat can swagger with de house of payne is the jenster, or as i likes to sayz de Jenzzzzz.

Yo.

Kristyn said...

Joy, did you get my email with this on it??? Clearly the Robs did. Glad you guys posted this so we could spread some happiness. Joy, I'm never sending you funny emails again. Just kidding. Has anyone seen the Meet the Parents one yet??? It's my favorite!

Wait, the yoga one is pretty hilarious too.

paynejandj said...

Kristyn- the Robinsons posted this (Chris I do believe). I never got your email but Molly emailed us the Youtube link for the rap awhile back. I think this is HILARIOUS and that the marketing people for Toyota are genius! I love the Meet the Parents one, and the yoga one too!

And by the way, that was Jason jiving (?) earlier.

Harold Jackson said...

I think the Paynes' should perform this song at the talent show in Cooke City!

Wendy said...

ha ha! That is soo cool! I can totally see all you parents singing that song!