Thursday, July 8, 2010

A House for Sam

Sam has a house! Its so cute! You must come see it! It is three bedrooms and two bathrooms and has a nice front and back yard! Here is Sam with his NEW KEYS! Its pink on the outside but he wants to paint it tan.
This is his MASTER bedroom! Its got alot of wallpaper that will come down. And a walk-in closet and his own bathroom.

This is the dinning room and kitchen. Its big enough for Thanksgiving dinner this year!

And the front room-with a fireplace! Again, a coat of paint will really show-off this space!

4 comments:

marlenegetsmail said...

Wow Sam, congratulations. I hope you like it and have a wonderful time fixing it up. Its looks great. Do you like the neighborhood? How close to work is it? Love MOM

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH! That last picture with Sam standing in the corner, looking like he's trying to blend in, is HILARIOUS! I laughed out loud! Some might say I "LOL'd".
Congrats Sam! Party at Sam's place.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Congrats, Sam! How exciting. Can't wait to see the 'after' shots. And I have a question...a fireplace in Arizona? Is that normal?

Anonymous said...

It's totally normal Molly. Except in Arizona you put your TV in it.