Saturday, November 15, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to this lovely Halloween witch! Joy, you make purple hair look good! Happy birthday (even if it's a belated wish, sorry!). Hope it was fantastic!
Posted by Kristyn at 12:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
YAY! Happy Birthday Joy!
Happy Birthday! I couldn't reach you on your birthday- is that because your phone doesn't get reception on the tropical island Jason took you too? But then you could use your ham radio. Oh Well! See you soon! Love, Jenny
Thanks guys and thank you Kristyn it was a wonderful day... but I am celebrating all month long so this was right on time! Next big event- Friday November 21st!
I hold Vic strictly responsible for reminding and informing me of all Jackson Family birthdays. He is *this * close to being fired from said position.
(I know, I know...the Jackson Family Calendar. We lost it in our move).
So sad I didn't talk to you on your birthday. What's the big event on Friday?
Post a Comment