You guys looked SOOOO happy, we are all so excited for you!
The dinner at the Wright House was wonderful. A perfect place to seat SO many people at one table!! And Wendy wore her veil the entire day - good idea to relish the whole experience! Jack looks too cool in this shot! Handsome fellas, don't ya think? And these next few were our somewhat failed attempt at getting a good shot of the two of these little guys looking at the camera. It usually ended up with one, if not both, running away quickly.
The sealing was beautiful and Wendy you looked absolutely darling!
2 comments:
Ok Kristyn... how do we add? I have a lot of photos- more to add to our blog but I wouldn't mind sharing all the rest with our immediate family!
Kristyn, this is a great idea. I don't have near enough pictures of the event. Jenny
Post a Comment