Sunday, December 23, 2007

The BIG day

I wish you could upload more than five photos at a time and I wish they would upload from top down. The following photos were some of my favorite- especially when you look at all of them together and everyones faces. As you can tell, I just kept snapping the photo hoping to get a good one. If you look at the photos started from the bottom up, it is so FUNNY to watch Thacker trying to escape. At one point it's as if he is looking to Luke for help. The very last photo it's Chris who says "That's it! I am outta here".












1 comments:

Pack of Robinsons said...

Okay, Joy, thanks so much for taking all those pictures! Of course, it has only accentuated the lecture I've received from an unhappy wife because I'm always a grouch about pictures and we naturally didn't take nearly enough.