Sunday, February 23, 2014

Our new House!!











We close on Wednesday, party at our house!

6 comments:

Jason and Joy said...

This is like the Lil' Critter books where you look for the spider and the cricket on every page! Only it's Peggy! Love it! Love you!!!

Joy

Jason and Joy said...

Oh and this is so awesome- your house! Congratulations!!!

Stephanie said...

Congrats, nice place! And Peggy, you are hilarious. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Haha, that's exactly what I was going for Joy! Or something along the lines of... "who's that creep in the corner?" Thanks Stephanie! Puzzle party at my house!?

Wendy said...

Its so pretty! I want to come to your party! And I like the hidden creep. Bear looks good!

Pack of Robinsons said...

I found you on almost every page! Is Thad 'Oswald'- the opposite character that we can find for bonus points? The house is so cool. We can't wait to visit you and slide down the stairs.