Monday, October 7, 2013

We had a great time last week. We (3 other couples) went to Hole in the Rock in Utah. The opening that the saints in Southern Utah went down as they migrated to pioneer another community. How they got their wagons down that I will never understand. It was so breath-taking in the length and depth they had to travel. Now there is water at the bottom, Lake Powell. But it is still a long way down.We had a great time with all 8 of us seasoned friends.  We came home by way of Fish Lake and that was beautiful too. Just thought you'd like to know.
There was a bus of "old people" who were traveling from North Carolina. They were taking a break by a gas station we had stopped at. Jenny asked if we stood out like a sore thumb? No, we fit right in. I will  get pictures so show you I hope.

0 comments: