Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mothers Day

I have had a wonderful" Mothers Day" Sunday. Vic and Molly prepared a nice dinner with salmon, salad, and curry rice. I bought cheesecake for dessert and Peg and Thad bought me a serving picture, you know for liquids, that we used. Peter and Zoe June were here of course and they are adorable . Then I received cards and calls from each of you. Basically, I just want to say thanks but more than that, I love you. I love you as you are and as you have become. I love you because you forgive and try to progress, well not try but you are progressing. I love you because you are part of me and the parts I like and the parts I don't understand but still a part of me and this combination of body and spirit. I love you because you  are also the part of the "God " and I see things in you that I have never had but I know you have it from him.
 I can't explain what this time of living or being your Mom and now Grandma is like, but the perspective is like looking a time capsule. I can see this history actually happening! Well, you can see it now too, I can just see more of it.
I have had a very pleasant evening reading a web site from Sam. It is called peerhelpgroups.com. It is full of gospel principles. I recommend it. Bro. Hafen's message is great and it shines understanding on the of the issues of  our day. Some  of the messages are about connecting.
Also, for the big news, The Web site of "Total  Life Counseling" there is an article for Sam's new job coming up. Don't miss out on these.
So, goodnight my loved ones, sleep tight. Tomorrow is another day of decisions.
Love Mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you Momma.

Jason and Joy said...

Did you know that mothers have cells from their babies in their bodies and brains?! They have found (not sure what kind- stem?) of actual cells from their babies' bodies left in the brains of the mother. And vice versa. We are literally apart of each other! I love that I carry you with me mom!

Joy

marlenegetsmail said...

Oh, Joy, you have made my day. Thanks, Love you Mom