Saturday, April 7, 2012

Sick as Dead Dogs....

...rotting in the desert surrounded by buzzards, dipped in rotten lard, fried to a crisp and molding over lava made of boogers sitting on top of rotten potatoes and a clogged Jackson toilet in the middle of the Hunger Games Cornicopia.

WE HAVE BEEN SO SICK! Since our benefit concert. Since BEFORE our benefit concert. It's been ridiculous. Honestly, I think we might have pneumonia. And being pregnant on top of it...and chasing Peter (who rode his bike for two hours straight last week--roughly 2.5 miles with 8,000 adventures along the way--I'm telling you...this kid could solve the world's energy crisis)...its been a DOOZIE.

So Vic has been sleeping in "Lucy's Room" for over a week so we can both get better sleep as we are both coughing, twitching, snoring, tossing and turning.

I have started closing the door of his room so I don't have to look at the mess. I even asked him yesterday if he could "please clean his room". That's when I felt like I had a teenage boy. Which kind of made me smile for a second. Just a second. But then I realized, I HAVE TO TELL MARLENE! I have to tell her that I hope she never gets sad thinking that her first baby, her little baby boy went and grew up on her. HE DIDN'T! He is still a little boy and always will be so don't be sad. You can come clean up after him and take care of him and hold him and ask him to clean up his room anytime you'd like!






1 comments:

Jason and Joy said...

Oh you guys. I sure hope this illness passes quickly. Ugh. (It hasn't been quick enough already... I know). :(

Joy