Dear Family,
We are having the family dinner at 6pm the night before the wedding (the 6th) at the Lion House. Nieces and Nephews are invited as well.
The Plaza Hotel right across the street from Temple Square is giving us a deal because of it, where we can get rooms for $65 a night. SO maybe instead of Staying at the Western Inn in SF that night, you can all stay closer to the actual wedding location.
(MOM and DAD, I will leave that up to you to book for everyone. Call Thad's Mom to get the info on how to do it)
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Family Dinner and Hotel Deal
Posted by Anonymous at 9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That sounds AWESOME! Good idea! Pete and I like that idea!!
Cool. So we've got two rooms including mine. I think it would be fun and convenient, to stay there the night before too.
Sounds a wee bit better than the SF western family inn, or whatever it is called. genius.
we have room at our house if anyone would like to stay.
We're in. We can book our own room. I think I still have Thad's Mom's number too!
I'm not sure exactly how it works. I guess we just need to figure out how many rooms we want to reserve. Then Thad's Mom has to call and reserve a bunch. Then I guess you call and put your names on them. I'm still waiting for everyone to respond one way or another though.
Post a Comment