Thursday, December 24, 2009


Ever Since I discovered online photo editing by picnik.com it's known I can't be trusted with this software. I think Lodewijk would be to embarressed if he sees this.
Oh well, I just wanted to post this to wish you a very happy Christmas and all the best for 2010!
The original picture was actually taken on a beach in Portugal. It's one of our favourite holiday countries and we are thinking about setting up a business there, like a b&b. Unfortunately we couldnt have picked a worse time for such a thing, so it will remain a dream for a while.
Anyway, are you all coming up to Utah for Christmas? That would be so great!
As you might know we have to Christmas days here, which is very practical if you have inlaws! But the first day some friends are coming over for dinner. The second day is divided between both our families. Either way I'm looking forward to it!
I do hope you have a great time and hope to see some pictures here after!
Love always, Mirjam
By the way, Peggy congrats on the job, You go girl!

4 comments:

marlenegetsmail said...

Thank you so much for posting! It's so good to see you and hear about your Christmas plans. We had a great time in Southern Utah.
So your economy is in the dumps too? Are you working for your self in your town?
I wish you a very good year and happy new dreams. Love Marlene

Le Jackson said...

Loved your picture!
We miss you!
We had a great Christmas and will have some pictures up soon.
Love, Le

Wendy said...

Yay! We hear from Mirjam! Sure wish you could have been in Utah with us. it would have been a great distraction from all the crying kids! Portugal sounds great! Wanna meet there sometime?

Mirjam said...

We should totally meet in Portugal, nice and sunny! And it is gorgeous!
And yes, our economy is in the dump too, but luckily I still have a steady job at the local station.
It's just not a good time to set up a buisiness, but otherwise we're okay!

The pictures from christmas look great by the way!
Love!