Just a quick post, to share a great picture with you.
Unfortunately I didn't take it myself, but it's close to my office and I thought it was just beautifull and a great impression of my good ol' town.
Have the best year ever!
Love Mirjam
Posted by Mirjam at 7:05 AM
6 comments:
Great Picture. It makes me really want to go there!
It looks GORGEOUS. Wish I could be there.
It looks GORGEOUS. Wish I could be there.
We tried to call for the holidays, but don't have a current telephone number for you. Send us your number to jackson.v.l@att.net - we would love to talk.
Le & Marlene
Mirjam,
It does look beautiful and it reminds me of being able to see you during my semester of law school in London. Fun memories!! I hope that this new year is filled with blessings and good experiences for you. Thanks for remaining in touch with our family!
wow! Gorgeous! I should be there! Pete and I wanna come visit one of these days. Its a big trip though, cause we wanna see alot of Europe. Hope you're having a great new year-think about you often!
Post a Comment